Thursday 27 January 2011

I got a new camera bag....

Well, I thought it was about time I invested some money in actually protecting my kit rather than just spending it on lenses and the like. I was on a budget and managed to find this on Amazon so thought I would share:



http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B002VPE1WK/ref=oss_product

I was lucky as it was £20 when I bought it last week. Think it's gone back up to around £30 now. Bum.

To be honest it pretty much covers everything I was looking for. I can fit my Nikon D3100, Fujifilm S6500 Flash unit, Zoom lens, Chargers, straps, memory cards, filters, caps, lens blower, microfibre cloths and so on.

It's even got straps on the side for my little tripod (just like the one in the picture up there). Good stuff!

Infact, it covers exactly what I was looking for, a bag which could hold all my camera stuff. Sorted.

No comments:

Post a Comment